New Bingo Billy Complaints

Thursday 1 January 2015

New Bingo Billy Scam Claims Another Victim


When I joined New Bingo Billy little did I know they were one of the biggest fraudsters online. The New Bingo Billy scam has affected thousands of customers over the years and there is a long list of complaints lodged against them. The most worrying aspect of all of this is that site still remains operational and continues to scam unsuspecting people. This is a real problem when users don’t check up on the company and I am guilty of doing the same thing. If there is anything this site has thought me it is that it made me aware of how careful you must be when you spend money anywhere online.  

I joined the site a year ago. I am a Bingo fan and love a tournament, so I was all the more pleased when I discovered a site like New Bingo Billy. To be able to play your favorite game from the comforts of your home sure sounded like a lot of fun.  But as it turns out the experience was nothing short of a nightmare. Right from the very start, I had issues with the company. At first there was a technical problem with the software which took a week to fix. Then when it came to releasing my winnings from the site, the company started giving all kinds of excuses. From server trouble to changes in management, I have heard it all. Can you imagine a company refusing payment because they’re changing the board members of the company? The New Bingo Billy scam has accomplished that too. 

When I could not make a withdrawal in the first month, I had already decided that I wouldn’t invest in the site anymore. So I decided to just reinvest the money I had already generated through the site for the second month. And by the end of second month, my earnings had doubled and I was actually quite hopeful that they would release the payment this time round. It was all wishful thinking. Again they offered the same set of excuses. It’s like they have ready-made templates to offer to clients when they call in inquiring about payment details.   

A year later, New Bingo Billy scam site still owes me $1550 in earnings. I have tried everything. I gave them time to resolve the issues, listened patiently to whatever problems they experienced and even threatened them with legal action when it became clear they were not going to keep up on their promise. Nothing worked and the worst part is they know they will get away with it. It is hard to sue a company that is a based in a remote country. When I check their contact page, they didn’t have any information on where the company waslocated. If I had only checked out the New Bingo Billy scam before I could have saved myself all this grief.  

R. Webber, Charleston, NC