New Bingo Billy Complaints

Wednesday 21 January 2015

How I Became a Victim of the New Bingo Billy Bonus Scam


I am writing this post to share some of the terrible experiences I have had with a certain site which was nothing but another New Bingo Billy bonus scam. I joined New Bingo Billy without doing the required background check after seeing an ad while casually surfing the web. They were offering a nice welcome deposit offer to newcomers and I thought I found the discount was really good. So instead of researching on the site, I started comparing their deposit requirements with other sites and theirs was considerably lower.

After joining, I started to learn in more detail about how bogus sites like these generally operate. Since I just got a basic bonus package, I could hardly use it to play most of the games and I ran through the bonus in a matter of hours and I had to deposit again. But at that point I was ok, since the deposit was small and the site also looked well packaged. I was also playing Bingo after many years and I was having fun.  

At the back of my mind, I always had this feeling that I was being a part of the New Bingo Billy bonus scam. But the sheer excitement overpowered every sensible response that I had in my head. After two weeks, I had deposited over $700 and I had won around $1000, which obviously made me feel it wasn’t a bad deal. But when I tried to initiate payment, the site would block my payment. They offered the usual the software problem and promised to resolve the situation. 

This took three days but I finally did receive my money. So this encouraged me to play more since by now they had earned my trust. I was under the impression that if the company was bogus, they would have never made the payment. The big New Bingo Billy bogus scams don’t work that way. They earn your trust first so that you will bet heavily the next time and deposit more money. I guess that was the reason they made the first payment knowing fully well that I was bound to play more.  

From that point on, I made it a point to play at least an hour every day after work and by the end of the month, I had made close to $3700. This was when they made the announcement of hosting a major contest with hefty bonus prizes. But users had to pay to play.  I could not receive payment as usual and so I decided to deposit that money on the site and a month later my winnings sat at $9,000. I decided to make a withdrawal before playing any further. They docked my earnings saying I had been non-compliant with their gaming policies. Since then I have tried everything in my power to get them to pay. But I realized it was going to prove futile and I knew immediately that I was a victim of the site’s bonus scam.   

Miss N.B, MI