New Bingo Billy Complaints

Tuesday 27 January 2015

New Bingo Billy is a Fully Fledged Scam


For someone who is very careful with his finances in general, New Bingo Billy turned out to be a rude reminder that I need to stay true to my principles. Being a big bingo fan, I joined the site after it came recommended from another bingo player.

Both of us were new to online bingo and since my friend already received his first prize money check in time, I felt the site was genuine and I was good to go. Rather a little too enthusiastic in perception since the site turned out to be a major New Bingo Billy scam. I ended up shelling more than $400 from my own pocked in deposit and bonus options. 

The only silver lining was I had managed to win close to $700 in prize money but I was even denied that citing noncompliance. This was the more bizarre excuse I had ever heard to not release payments. What kind of noncompliance where they referring to when all I did was play a game of bingo using the software they designed? 

When I got in touch with customer care, I was told that I did not meet one of the playing requirements and as a result my earnings would be used as penalty. It became full clear that I had just become a victim of a full-fledged online scam and even more bad news is that there is nothing I can do about it. I still contacted their office agents in blind faith that they would eventually help me out. But it was all in vain and I have not received any cash rewards I had generated through the site. 

A year down the lane, I am wiser with regard to how I spend my money online but my personal experience with this New Bingo Billy scam has left a sour taste in my mouth.