New Bingo Billy Complaints

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Irritating customer care, stupid service and a lot of bugs:NewBingoBilly is a scam


I have played Bingo in the past and trust it, it is an amazing game. So, one day when I was working on the net, I found this site, New Bingo Billy and I thought of giving it some time. I was looking for an apt online Bingo site and as soon as I registered with this company, I started to play on their platform. I wanted to spend my extra hours playing the game plus I know all the tricks, having been experienced in the game. So I thought of trying my luck with it. I was really excited because before this I had never played Bingo online. Since it was my first time with the online game, I was not very comfortable from the beginning. Also, the website was bogus and it took so long to perform any action. So I thought of contacting the customer care. From there I was introduced to the NewBingoBilly scam. But even getting an initial glimpse of the scam, I tried my luck with the game. 

The customer care executive of the company was not at all interested in answering my questions. It looked like he was occupied with something which was more urgent than replying to me. Later he asked me to wait and kept my call on hold. This was my first experience. However, after some time I got the hang of the game and I started playing. For two days everything was ok, but after that my system started hanging up a lot. I had no clue it was because of the bugs in the game. Every now and then the game used to hang and it had to be restarted. So, I had to play from the start. It was annoying. I contacted the customer care once again and I was told that the server was down so the problem occurred. After few days the issue once again came up. And after this the NewBingoBilly scam came out in full force.

The team employed by this stupid company had no interest in the customers who were having trouble with the site. Since I was playing Bingo for the first time online,  it was understood that I would be having problems. I bet a lot of money on the game and I was disappointed with the NewBingoBilly scam. All they want is your money and nothing else. They are not concerned after you have deposited a decent amount. The software sucks. It is so old fashioned and it takes forever to load. This is such an irritating game thatyou will be pissed within a few weeks. 

I played New Bingo Billy for a month and I was annoyed with everything they offered. I read the reviews from the past customers and I came to know that there are many people who have been duped by the NewBingoBilly scam. It is their way of duping people and taking their cash. They will never give you any support or help you with any expertise. Stay away from the NewBingoBilly scam if you want to safeguard yourself from internet thieves!

B.H. Chester, UK