New Bingo Billy Complaints

Wednesday 28 September 2016

NewBingoBilly is a fraud site that makes fools of its players

It had been a few months since I joined this fraud website. The biggest example of the NewBingoBilly fraud is that they are yet to pay my checks. In the first two weeks of play, I won around $800 on one of their weekend tournaments. It is now four months down the line and I have not received even a single penny. Whenever I called them about the delayed payment, they didn’t take it seriously and went on to tell me about new offers. I started to suspect the possibility of the NewBingoBilly fraud as they had no intention of paying me my winnings.  

I did a little research on the internet and come to know that they have had this payment issue for more than ten years and yet no action has been taken against them. I see tons of complaints from people about getting trapped in the NewBingoBilly fraud on the various forums

I was wondering why there was no action taken against them in these years. Then I came to know that they have set up their office in Costa Rica which is a known haven for criminals. Either way, I am now done with this fraud website and I will not use it again. At least I have now become wiser while trusting online claims, so I guess I got something out of this.

S.P. Miami Springs, FL