New Bingo Billy Complaints

Wednesday 14 September 2016

NewBingoBilly Slow Payments Are Now Happening All the Time


Dear readers, proposing a change of name for NewBillyBingo – “Swindler’s list”. This would be the most apt name for whoever is behind this ring of cheats. I am sure that if Reader’s Digest compiled a new list of “Scallywags and Scoundrels”, NewBillyBingo would be right on top. Undisputed. Guys, what a scam! If an investigation is conducted, it would reveal that they have manipulated the gaming software to play out as per plan on a given date or situation. This is the only logic behind a strange and bizarre pattern of wins by the same group of people when the amount is high. I fail to understand why a site that claims to be a legitimate one with countless satisfied and rich members, has its registration in Costa Rica? Forgive me if I am wrong, but if I am not paid my winnings for some flimsy excuse or other, then does it not indicate intent to cheat.NewBingoBilly slowpay? You bet. If other members are put through the same harrowing experiences, then it shows a track record of foul play. Of course, I hasten to add that there was no ‘play’ at all, it was just a ruse to pick my pocket. I would be the happiest person if those who swindled me are debarred from all kinds of online commercial activities, or better still, investigated on criminal charges and sent to a place where they belong –a cell. Kindly be on the lookout for complaints about NewBingoBilly slow pay and pay attention. Nothing else.

T.H. Quincy, MA