New Bingo Billy Complaints

Friday 19 December 2014

Common New Bingo Billy Complaints


The site New Bingo Billy has created quite a stir with many of its members over the last few months. A lot of users including the one writing this post are currently owed thousands of dollars in payment money and site refuses to act responsibly. The site is allegedly one of the top bingo sites in the world right now and they are plagued with numerous complaints from disgruntled customers.

Chief among them is their unwillingness to release winnings generated on the site to the players. When I first joined New Bingo Billy they were quite professional and regularly checked with me on my thoughts about the site. Everything was fine for the first few months and I could make withdrawals in a timely fashion. Things got real bad over the last six months when I could no longer make any withdrawals. The customer support executives were hopeless and they would put my calls on hold for hours. In the last few months I have sent over 50 mails to New Bingo Billy, 35 of which remain unanswered. This kind of service is despicable and I felt I needed to voice my New Bingo Billy Complaints here as a result.  

At this juncture, it became clear that the site was not going to release payments. You cannot cite troubles like system failure for four months and hope to get away with it! Anyway I started looking for reviews on New Bingo Billy complaints through other sites and I realized there were hundreds of people out there like me. I read posts about people who were scammed from the very beginning and have not seen a single dollar since they registered with the site. In that regard I guess I should consider myself lucky since I at least got to see a little bit of money while the site still owes me around $700 in winnings. 

From other posts I discovered that delayed payments were just a trick used by the site to help the parent company retain the player’s money. By delaying, many players tend to reinvest on the site in the hope that they can earn more. While some lose everything they just won, others end up making much more than what they had initially. At the end of the day, both types of players end up losing money since the company refuses to pay either way.  

The company also offers an attractive bonus to new players. I should have known that this is too good to be true. They also display information on the site that highlight numerous awards which the site has won over the last 10 years. Most of these awards were vote based and came from the members of WhichBingo. It came as a shock to me when I saw hundreds of complaints on New Bingo Billy in WhichBingo. So in the end the site not only displays information that lacks credibility, it also manages to get away with its wrongdoings on a regular basis. There are also reports of several players who ended up losing their deposits through the site for no clear reason. One aggrieved customer in particular lost all his deposit money because the site changed playing rules midway. 

I am still waiting to get my money from the site and have no plans to stop badgering the company. I just hope this post will help highlight how unprofessionally this site is being run and it should act as a deterrent to prevent other unsuspecting customers from having New Bingo Billy complaints of their own. 

-Name Withheld