New Bingo Billy Complaints

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bad Experiences with New Bingo Billy Nonpayment


I have been a having a tough time with New Bingo Billy nonpayment over the last 4 months. I am owed over $1500 in payment money and the site refuses to let me make a withdrawal. I have tried all kinds of measures to get them to pay but nothing seems to work. The site is extremely unprofessional and I can’t help but think that the entire thing is a major scam in the making.

I joined the site six months back after reading about it online. The site looked legitimate and was one of the many bingo platforms available online. When I read their About Us page I was pretty impressed to see that they had been voted the best Bingo site three years in a row. Apparently members of Whichbingo voted New Bingo Billy to be number one site for online bingo. Considering the way they have been treating me the past few months I seriously wonder if any of that was true.

I tried everything I could think of. I sent mails every day and I was constantly in touch with customer support. The agents at first were helpful and they promised to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. But the date just kept getting extended and after a month and I shouted at one of the support executives. They kept offering all kinds of excuses to escape payment and at this point I was seriously questioning if the site was run by a professional company at all. What made things worse for me is I that I had begun to trust the site. They were very prompt when came to payments in my first month of joining. My winnings were $200 and I received my first and only check right on time. So that really made me think that this was the real deal. From the second month onwards, the whole New Bingo Billy nonpayment thing has been a complete nightmare. 

When I was owed the earnings for the second month they started giving system failure excuses. So I thought I would invest the earnings on the site and play a little more and as luck would have it I ended up winning more and more money. Finally my earnings stood at $1700 at the end of 3 months and I am still unable to make a withdrawal.  

You need to brace yourself for another round of despair while talking to the customer support personnel. At first they are courteous but when they realize that they not delivering on their promises they start coming up with all kinds of excuses. It reached a point where the agents would just disconnect my call when they realized it was me on the phone. This is how they treat customers who pay to play on the site. I even considered taking legal action against the company, but I can’t help but feel that it would prove futile eventually. I may very well end up paying more in legal fees and have nothing to show for at the end of it. I write this post in the hope that it will prevent other clients from being cheated by this horrendous New Bingo Billy nonpayment money grabbing enterprise.  

-Name Withheld