New Bingo Billy Complaints

Tuesday 17 February 2015

How I Became A Victim of Real Bingo Billy Fraud


My friend from college recommended this Bingo site by the name of New Bingo Billy and told me how she managed to make over $800 in her first month. My jaw dropped when she mentioned the amount and I instantly knew from here on she would be easily making twice the sum every month. She also told me that the site was legitimate and that she just recently got her first jackpot. In some ways, I think she was lucky since she was at least paid during her first month. 
 
I on the other hand received nothing and I became a victim of a real Bingo Billy fraud. My fault was to completely trust my friend’s judgment. She stopped receiving payments from her second month when she won big to the tune of over $1400. Considering my friend had only recently joined the site, I should have made it a point to check and see if the site was genuine. Had I done that I would have instantly known it was nothing but a real Bingo Billy fraud. 

By the end of my first month, my earnings stood at $325 which was very decent for someone who is not overtly familiar with the software or the game. When I requested payment, it wouldn’t work and I filed a request with customer care. It was bad enough to be denied your winnings by the site. But what was worse was the way the customer support group treated me.  

While they were okay the start, the moment I started calling them for processing my winnings, their behavior completely changed. They were no longer patient and sometimes I could feel the agent on the other end just controlling his rage to keep his words in check. But I was not bothered by how he felt and I was relentless. I contacted them every day and asked for an update. A week had already passed by now and in my heart I knew I was a victim of a real Bingo Billy fraud. But I just could not admit it to myself. I tried to keep calling customer care in the hopes that they would just send the money because I was so insistent. That never happened of course. 

After a week of calling, one of the agents just laughed in my face. I should have realized that I was never going to get the money and that I was simply wasting additional money on call charges. He then went on to say that he would blacklist my number and that I could do nothing to ever get those earnings. Up until this point, even though I used to call them regularly for updates, I treated them with respect and was courteous to them. But when the spoke back to me in such an arrogant tone, I slammed my phone down on him. 

I knew the agent was right. For a measly $300bucks it is not practical to sue the company. At that point I knew I had to write this is off as a bad debt. More than losing the money, what I hated the most was the way the customer reps treated the customers. The experience taught me a lot about what to do and not do when looking to play online.

R.D, Charleston NC