New Bingo Billy Complaints

Wednesday 4 February 2015

New Bingo Billy is Nothing But a Scam



For someone who is generally not used to online gaming, my curiosity got the better of me when I saw an ad inviting players to play New Bingo Billy. I used to play Bingo at school but ever since college and work life happened, these little pastimes had to be put to the backburner. So naturally I was interested when I saw the ad for the first time while I was casually surfing the web. 

The site looked quite impressive. They offered a lot of games and the regular monthly contests offered some serious prize money. The deposit was very much affordable and I thought to myself why not just try a few round of New Bingo Billy and see how it goes. Little did I know back then how much I would come to regret that decision.  

After registering with the site, I began to familiarize with the software. I never thought it was important to look for New Bingo Billy play complaints on other chat forums to see if this website was legitimate. Had I done that, I would have been well aware of what I was getting into. The thing that really convinced me that the site was genuine was that the customer support team were really helpful, at the beginning at least. I could call them at any time of the day and they were patient enough to guide me through the whole process of playing.  

They also made it a point to call me every week to keep me informed of any upcoming tournament. I like the level of attention I was getting which only prompted me to play more. The first month went without much success but I got lucky soon after. I made $700 and when I tried to withdraw the amount, the status came as pending. After filing multiple New Bingo Billy play complaints, the amount was finally released. I should have learnt my lesson then and quit the game for good but I fell hook line and sinker to the excuses given by the support team. It seems the servers were going through an upgrade and that was the only reason for a delay. I took their word for it and let the issue slide.

In my third month, I played even better and managed to win $2300. Again same problem while making withdrawals. After waiting for 2 weeks, I shouted at the customer agent and things got worse from there. They stopped taking my calls and my mails went unanswered. This kind of shoddy treatment was really shocking especially when you consider I paid considerably amount of money to play on their platform. It was at this point I started researching on the site and was quite shocked to see hundreds of New Bingo Billy play complaints. 

Close to 75 per cent of complaints were related to non payment and I realized I wasn’t alone. The site was nothing but a scam and looking to cheat people to make some quick money. A year later, the site still owes me money and I have tried everything in my power to get them to release my earnings. The next time I play games online, I will make sure to do a full background check before registering. Being conned once is bad enough!