New Bingo Billy Complaints

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Worst Customer Service at New Bingo Billy Scam Sites



I am a bingo fan and when I first came across this site I really felt the need to check it out. Sure enough, the site made a good first impression on me. The quality of graphics was decent to say the least and they offered players a wide variety of games. While I have never played online bingo before, I was definitely looking forward to the experience.  It didn’t take me long to figure out the site was nothing but one of many New Bingo Billy scam sites.

New Bingo Billy has the free bingo game where visitors can come and play to get familiarized with the game. I played a lot of games this way and after a while I decided to make a deposit and take part in contests. This decision turned out to be a blunder because by the end of the first month, I had made close to $800. But the company has blocked my payments and suddenly I was fearing the worst. I could imagine being a victim of  New Bingo Billy scam sites but what actually happened turned out to be way worse. 

The support agent who was on the other line was a jerk and clearly uninterested in my problem. I felt like he deals with these kinds of calls a hundred times a day and it was routine for him to do nothing about it. He mumbled something about looking into the issue and cut the call before I could say anything about it. I waited for a couple of days and contacted their office again. This time the speaker on the other end of call was a woman and she was no better. She gave some excuse about a technical glitch in the software and promised to get in touch. That didn’t happen and I again called a week later. The call this time lasted less than half a minute until I could reach the office at all.  

The other annoying part with New Bingo Billy scam sites like this is the whole process of confirming your identity. The whole thing is just a farce. Every time I call up their office I am required to prove who I am and the process takes 5 minutes for the agent to slowly cross check all facts and after that I am put on hold for the next 15 minutes. I even sent close to 25 e-mails to customer support and the only response I got each time was “We are looking into it”. After a point, I just gave up and I knew with this kind of service, it would be futile.  

Anyways, I finally received my payment couple of months later. An agent from the office called me and suggested that I could take part in newly hosted contests on the site. For a change she was friendly and was really looking to close the sale. But I had enough with the site.

I consider myself lucky that even got the full amount even though it was delayed. For all I know there must be other customers who in the end, gained nothing from this free New Bingo Billy scam site.