New Bingo Billy Complaints

Friday 6 March 2015

Never Try Your Luck with the New Bingo Billy Welcome Bonus Scam


My friend from work recently recommended this site called New Bingo Billy. It was specially designed for Bingo lovers and she knew I loved the game. I sometimes used to take a break from work just to go and play in my favorite bingo tournament. It’s the ultimate stress buster for me. When I looked the site up on the internet, I was impressed. The site has been use for some years and the kind of feedback it has generated from past players was very positive. But I was smart enough to not fall for that. Yet somehow, little things like these always manage to make an impact. But nothing made me want to join more than when my friend brandished her check in front of me.

In her very first month she managed to win close to $1500. That’s serious money for a few weekends of fun. She also told me that from her next month she would make double of that amount. I was also told about a new welcome bonus the site was offering to new players and she urged me join quickly to make the best use of it. Little did I know then that this was all nothing but a New Bingo Billy welcome bonus scam. I joined New Bingo Billy that very evening.  

In the beginning, I was a happy customer. While I did have a little trouble with the software, the customer service executives were quite helpful. It didn’t take me long to figure out online bingo and I soon started getting the desired results. While online bingo is not fun like traditional live events bingo, the possibility of winning cash money easily makes up for it. 

My only issue with the site was that I was required to make multiple payments to keep using the site. I would burn through my deposit like gasoline and the customer office would call me requesting for upgrades. But I didn’t mind it. The money I spent on deposits pales in comparison to what I was making. In my very month, I managed to make close to $6000. That is more than my monthly salary. So, you can imagine how excited I would have been. But everything came to a crash when the payment got delayed. Only then I started getting a suspicion if the low deposits were a New Bingo Billy welcome bonus scam?  What about the prize money? And all the additional deposits I had made over 4 weeks?  

I felt sick in my stomach. I contacted my friend and asked her if she received the payment. She answered in the negative but assured me that these kinds of delays were sometimes inevitable. I was not convinced somehow. I got in touch with customer care and they were not helpful. Over the course of the next few weeks, I was proved right. The whole thing was a scam. I didn’t receive a single cent and my emails and calls all went unanswered. My friend didn’t do very well either. She won close to $8000 and didn’t get to see any of it. I learn more about the site when I looked for reviews online. After that, it became clear that the site was bogus. I sent the links to my friend as well. New Bingo Billy turned out to be one of the biggest scams in the making. I dint bother calling the company after that. All I can say is that I have learnt my lesson the hard way.

P.D, Iowa