New Bingo Billy Complaints

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Stay Away from New Bingo Billy Internet Fraud!


I joined New Bingo Billy just 2 months back and I am still mad as hell with the cheats who run the site. The site is nothing but a New Bingo Billy internet fraud. They take your money, tell you to keep playing and don’t pay up when its time. What’s the point of gambling when the house denies you your winnings? I had a horrid time just getting through the customer care office. It was the end of the month and they were fielding hundreds of calls from various disgruntled customers. I guess this company has planned to deny payments to all players!


The agents are also plain rude. I clearly remember in the beginning how they were there at my beck and call. They used to be super patient with all my queries and I was actually impressed with their level of service. But things took a total turn once I made the payment. From that point, they have been borderline passive aggressive and they simply refused to help when I made my fifth call. I had won close to $800 in my first month and from that moment on, I have been trying to get them to release the payment. Sadly nothing has worked. I even threatened to sue the company. The agent on the other end laughed and I could feel my face turn red with anger. A month later, the company still continues to owe me money but I have written it off. The people at the New Bingo Billy internet fraud site are probably the biggest cheats you will find online. Stay away!

H.K, Delaware