New Bingo Billy Complaints

Thursday 8 September 2016

My NewBingoBilly Experience Has Been Painful


My bingo journey has had many ups and downs, but I felt silly not long after I joined NewBingoBilly. I really feel like kicking myself before I unload verbal abuse on the people behind this scam, after having read posts by others like me about NewBingoBilly complaints. What a rip off! All of this despite my education and reasonable knowledge of the internet and various scams. I was smoothly sailing along when I happened to come across this NewBingoBilly site and took the bait. High returns, they claimed. Very true. For them!!!. All my money is with them. My deposits and my earnings. I deposited and played over a period of two and a half months. I won, many times. But I did not get a single buck out of them. Terms and conditions they said. Apparently, I was supposed to remain active to be able to get my money. Can anything be more downright unfair than these terms? When I started complaining, they kept delaying assuring that “they would look into it and resolve the issue at the earliest”. Resolve, my foot. They took all my money. Reason? Same terms as above – I was supposed to be active. They actually had the nerve to show me my account in the red. I was shocked to see that as per their CALCULATIONS, I owed THEM money. I’m out of that place.  I only hope others see reason. check for other NewBingoBilly complaints and stay away from this  fraudulent enterprise.



R.F. Fairley, VT