New Bingo Billy Complaints

Thursday 8 September 2016

NewBingoBilly Rogue Company is a Sure Shot Scam


My cousin has always been a kind of mentor whenever I went in for any purchase. He was a gadget freak and he really did know how to measure someone or some product. He was against my choice of the NewBingoBilly rogue site for playing online Bingo, but I felt that he was wrong. I went ahead and put my money in this site which I firmly believed would prove him wrong. He was, as always, right and I was wrong, ending up losing money just to learn one lesson. I might as well of dumped my money somewhere, rather than spending time and effort to lose it to scoundrels. I find it hard to believe that the customer care executives seemed to have been trained to resolve issues by putting us at ease and winning our confidence so that we put in more money. Fortunately, beyond a point, my friend insisted I stop and stop I did. That was a difficult decision, because I was convinced that I would be able to recover. It was only after I came out of this fully did I realise that the whole setup was established to defraud. I did have counsel, but I did not follow it. I do hope and request that those of you who are having doubts about this NewBingoBilly rogue site, kindly heed my advice. Do not burn your fingers. 

B.G. Los Angeles, CA