New Bingo Billy Complaints

Monday 2 March 2015

Didn’t Get a Single Cent from New Bingo Billy Real Cash Cheat


A few months ago, I started using the site New Bingo Billy. Being French, I found it easy to sign up and navigate. The only issue here being that online bingo is quite different and I was not used to it. It felt kind of strange at the start when I was required to make sense of it all in front of the computer. I like the live atmosphere a little better and although I knew it would take me some time to get used to the online medium.  
 
With that in mind, I got this bright idea of inviting my sister to join the site. We could play the same games and we could chat online. I thought it would be a lot of fun. I actually had no clue about what I was doing and I was setting the two of us to become victims of New Bingo Billy real cash cheat scam. While I did not realize this back then, I it was not too difficult to convince my sister. She was a house wife and had lots of spare time now that her children are old.  

Each of us made it a point to come online at the same time and we play Bingo for a couple of hours on weekends. I must admit I had real trouble adjusting to the online world, but by the end of week, I was more or less used to it. So much so that I actually started liking it. The fact that my sister was also a player made the process all the more fun.  

Once we became familiar with the online version of the game, we started focussing on how to better our odds. People have this wrong perception that Bingo is entirely a luck based game. This is not true, with a little planning and some simple maths, there are measures you can take to improve the odds in your favour. And I did just that. By my second week, my account balance stood at $1300 and at the end of the month, it was $5400. My sister did not have much luck, she made only $500. Still she enjoyed playing with me and looked forward to continuing the association. But things went really downhill for me from that point. 

When the pay day finally dawned upon us, I could not initiate payment. Surprisingly my sister got her cheque in time. I was shocked at this kind of differential treatment. When I contacted customer care, they said that it was a server issue but when I asked how other members received their money in spite of it, the agent went silent. He then just hung up. My phone went unanswered the whole day. I realized all this was nothing but a NewBingo Billy real cash cheat scam. When my sister heard my story, she was shocked. She knew even she was not safe anymore and the same thing could happen to her any time. 

Based on our experiences, I think the site will profile people on how they perform and how big money they can bring to the site. Since I was doing well from the very beginning, the site thought it would be best to cut me off. On the other hand, my sister was a regular and only had limited luck with bingo. This means she would pay to play more and would not have much to show for in return.

New Bingo Billy real cash cheat scams like this need to be banned. I hope people reading this article will use this information to check for site credibility before joining. 

M.Z, Marseilles