New Bingo Billy Complaints

Monday 2 March 2015

New Bingo Billy Sign Up Fraud is a Full Fledged Scam


The first time I heard about New Bingo Billy, it was through on an ad featured in the ones of the sites I regularly visited. The company was offering premium discounts for new users and the offer was going to be available only for a limited amount of time. I was in two minds whether I should click on the ad or not. I am a bingo addict and if there was now an online platform, I would be spending all my free time playing it. 
 
Anyways, I just could resist my temptation anymore and I decided to have a look. The site was well designed and looked quite easy on the eyes. I could also see they had many gaming rooms and I liked the fact that players are spoilt for choice. The other thing that struck me was the number of tournaments and bingo contests the site regularly hosted for its players. 

It’s makes the games exciting and when you have cash prizes, the rewards make it all the more worthwhile. I made the deposit and became a member. Sure enough, at the start online bingo felt really weird. I have never played bingo with the help of software before. I’m used to being surrounded by people with the host making all kinds of announcements. Here it somehow felt different and yet exciting.  

In my very first contest, I got a consolation prize of $50. That is not bad when, you consider I had been using the software only for an hour. I could already imagine myself winning a lot of money through this site. I’m something of a bingo expert and on first glance, online bingo came across as much easier than the actual live version. But that was not to be. Instead the site turned out to be a New Bingo Billy sign up fraud

They site regularly announces all kinds of tournaments with serious cash money. But you can be sure that it is all New Bingo Billy sign up fraud. I used the site for a couple of months. The stupid company just does not want to release the payment. In my first month, I had to call the customer care office, fifty times juts to get them to release $400. That was all I could make in the first month. They were going through a major upgrade it seems.  

I should have learnt my lesson then and there and stayed away from the site. But my greed got the better of me. I still ended up believing their excuses when I knew well within I shouldn’t. I kept playing and in the second month I made $2000. They never sent the cheque. It’s been half a year since I joined and I am still owed the amount. I am very distressed and annoyed by the company. It’s very annoying when you end up being cheated like this. 

If that wasn’t enough, the taunts and remarks from the support staff whenever I would call them would make my blood boil. Things had reached such a point when one of the agents simply said, “Look Mr Smith, you are never going to get your money. You’re simply wasting your time and ours by calling our offices every week. By now you should have figured that out. Please do not call again.” I could hear one of the other employees laughing in the background while he was speaking.  

This site is nothing but a New Bingo Billy sign up fraud. I would request readers to completely avoid it.   

A.C, North Dakota