New Bingo Billy Complaints

Monday 2 March 2015

Disrespectful Staff - New Bingo Billy Game Complaints


I am not someone who is very tuned into technology. I have a basic understanding of the internet and can find my way around provided, things are not too complicated. Being a retired widow, you have lots of free time in your hands. I am really not the knitting type, so when I got a call from New Bingo Billy, it really got me interested.

The agent on the other end, told me about his company and my name was recommended by another friend who had recently joined the site. I love Bingo and when suddenly the opportunity arose for me to play my favorite game, I didn’t have to think twice about it. Since my friend had many nice things to say about the site, it only made me want to join more.  

At first, the idea of playing online was a complete eye sore. All I could see was the screen and there was some software and all the players looked like icons. This was not appealing to me and I was in two minds whether this was the right deal for me. At this time, I spoke to one of the agents and he assured me that online bingo was different and takes a little getting used to. He also assured that this software was very easy to learn. I think that was the only time the support staff spoke any truth. Since then I have been getting in touch with them to file New BingoBilly game complaints.  

I got really lucky in my first few weeks and won close to $800. I wanted to cash the money right away. For some reason, I could not withdraw and I was told I would have to wait until the end of the month. When I got in touch with the agent, instead of helping me out, he tried to convince me about reinvesting the money on the house. I might be retired but I’m not senile. I refused flat out and his tone immediately changed. 
He told me to wait through till the end of the month and just hung up. Based on past experience, agents usually come up with the clichéd “Do you have any other questions?” and the customer would say no before hanging up. Here what I got was a rude man who was not only disrespectful but also not committed to his job. 

I had a feeling that this company was up to no good. I got in touch with my friend and told her about the episode and she sounded suitably shocked. I decided to stop playing while she just thought I was being overly sentimental. She just blamed the incident on ‘today’s generation’. I wasn’t convinced however and sure enough I was proved right. My friend on the other hand kept playing for the next couple of months until it finally dawned on her. When she called the support office to file her New Bingo Billy game complaints, the agent convinced her to keep playing and she relented. Now both of us have lost money. My payment was never released and I told myself that I would never use these kinds of online sites again.  

P.G, Washington State